Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our little musician

7 comments:

  1. Hey guys it's Cody Nielson. It is so fun to see your blog and how your family has changed. If you want an invite to our blog just email me at drcodynielson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karie, love the peanut butter all over Lane. Brayden's super power race cars song is so nice, I was expecting something a little harder with a name like that. Love the post, can't believe how old we are gettng.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a cute song. your kids are all adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent had the pleasure of peanut butter yet but I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOO Brayden! How could you not love his super powered race car song....LOVE IT! Jacob thinks he his good at the piano. He wants me to teach him "Super Power Race Cars". HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sheltons... It's Brian and Turia. How are you guys. I saw your blog from Hydes. I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete