Brayden lost his first tooth. On thursday he woke up and said he had a wobbly tooth and then yesterday him and lane were playing tug-of-war with Amelia's blanket, but playing tug-of-war with their mouths when Brayden came in the kitchen and said his tooth came out. I could tell he wanted to freak out a little when he saw the blood but he did pretty good holding it in.
Each night, Trent has developed the habit of carrying the boys up to the bathroom to start the nightly routine; however, they love to be carried upside down. Amelia has caught on and now every night when we say, "Okay, it's time to get ready for bed" she lays down on the floor and puts her feet in the air. It is so funny. You just see her mind working all the time, wanting to do everything her brothers do.


For the rest of us...Lane is Lane...a fun kid but loves to tease his sister. Some days, I really do go crazy. He is growing up though. The way he talks and how he acts sometimes makes me think he is 8 and not 4. Unlike Brayden, right now he is a daddy's boy and wants everything to do with him.
For the rest of us...Lane is Lane...a fun kid but loves to tease his sister. Some days, I really do go crazy. He is growing up though. The way he talks and how he acts sometimes makes me think he is 8 and not 4. Unlike Brayden, right now he is a daddy's boy and wants everything to do with him.
Not much new with Trent except that he ran his 5K in the Beat the Baron run who is the bomb squadron commander, his boss, and got first with a time of 20:30.
Me, pushing 17 weeks and starting to feel pretty good. I have most of the house packed up but they postponed our move a couple weeks. Bummer because it is getting cold and I am sick of living in boxes. I am no longer working...at all. My work asked me to work more hours and I said No. So, they needed someone to fill their needs a bit better and needless to say, I am so relieved. I have enough going on right now.
Congrats! I don't know if I knew you were expecting. That is awesome. We are having a baby in just over 2 weeks. Good luck with everything you have going on. Hopefully you are feeling ok.
ReplyDeleteGotta love canning! It's a lot of work and a big mess but come winter when we all have fresh apple sauce and apple pie filling, it's all worth it. Hope you're feeling good.
ReplyDelete