Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Best is Yet To Come

Well, Boards are over and I passed. What a relief. Now we just wait for the baby. Trent just returned from Nashville for a week. I had lots of projects to work on while he was gone but not much really got done except I did make the boys some cool space aprons that they picked out material for. I am going to recover the dining room chairs this week and try and get a blanket sewn to match the crib set. Then of course I need to get everything washed and ready for the baby. Anyway....boring.

As for the kids, Brayden and Lane love to go sledding and are enjoying the cold winter days. Brayden's a mama's boy, Lane is a daddy's boy and Amelia's a little princess and knows it. Brayden is working on not talking back to us and his teacher and Lane is working on not teasing his sister. Otherwise, I have pretty awesome kids. Amelia is a total girl and loves to squeal whether she is happy or sad. She is talking a ton but I think we are the only ones who understand what she says. She also likes to use her hands to emphasize what she says as demonstrated in the last video. Here she is dancing...these are the best I could get because of course she doesn't do it as well when she sees the camera. (These are actually from a few weeks ago since I couldn't get our card reader working form the past couple weeks).

So, I was in the kitchen making dinner when Trent came in and got the camera. I was a little nervous to ask what was going on because I could just tell something was up. So, at the beginning of the movie in the background I say to Trent, "I'm going to be mad at you if anything bad happens". Trent then says to Lane "Don't let anything bad happen". Anyway, you might have to turn up the volume. Apparently, Lane is attempting to jump from Brayden's bunk bed to his bed. Yikes.



That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment