Sunday, April 18, 2010

Prepare for a good laugh

I think you will enjoy this blog. It speaks for itself.



Amelia has been in time out a little more lately. She has to put her nose in the corner with her hands behind her back just like her brothers but cooperates a little too easily. I think the novelty will wear off soon and she will fight it a bit more but for now, it's kind of cute when i tell her she is in time out and she says, "okay" and puts herself in the corner.
How did this Happen????....Well, the other night we were sitting down to eat dinner and Trent and I were waiting for the boys to settle down. They were just being crazy boys and being goofy. Brayden grabbed his cup and tried to balance it on his head. Ofcourse Lane had to give it a try and quickly without any thought, he grabbed his cup with two hands and tipped it over on his head....forgetting that he had already poured his smoothie into his cup. For the first five seconds while we were all laughing, he laughed along with us, but then realized we were laughing AT him and then broke down in hysterics. We only caught the end on camera. We laughed the rest of the night but I guess you just had to be here to get the full effect.


Lane has been a lot of fun this week. He learned to do back flips but then when I got the camera he started trying/thinking too hard and couldn't quite get it but we got the bloopers on camera. He is crazy and amazingly resilient. I'm surprised he isn't paralyzed yet.


1 comment:

  1. too funny! Poor Lane :) Amelia's smile in the first one is so cute

    ReplyDelete