Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fun in the Summer

Here are a few things we have been up to this summer.
Swimming



Summer Stations--Hand Painting Cowboys and Cowgirl



Fun on the 4th


run for cover!

Just Being Cute

Lane Being Lane
Just hanging out together Before Church

After Church (like mother like daughter...I am notorious in my family for falling asleep anywhere at anytime)
Picture time

She is growing so fast!!! She will be four months old tomorrow. That just seems crazy to me but she is a great baby, although she likes to be held. That's okay because it slows me down and sometimes I need that to remember to enjoy those sweet moments.


Savanna has been giggling for a few weeks now but we finally got it. All the kids like to get in on the action...lots of fun.


Trent went off to scout camp for a few days. I think he had a good time.



My kids and their mad skills.


Also, Thanks Chris for the surprise visit. We had a great time and the boys love you. I'll keep working on Amelia. Sorry no pics...trent had the camera at scout camp.

2 comments:

  1. cute kids :) they ARE getting so big

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia's little outfit for church is so dang cute! Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete