Then, Brayden had his first piano recital. He did great and is getting better at practicing without me right by his side. We have fun spending this one on one time together. Here is his recital piece. Sorry, cuts out a little early.
This past week, Brayden turned 5. He is a pretty cute kid himself and quite grown up. He's a great helper.
It's been cold here. We went out shopping and just to go the ten feet from the car to the store doors about kills you. It has been in the negative teens but that doesn't include the wind which can drop it another 20 degrees. It is insane. Here's a picture of us freezing.
Your kids are so cute! I am so glad you guys have a blog now :) It is hectic with birthdays so close to Christmas. Adam is the only one in our family with out a birthday in Dec or Jan. I swear next time we have a kid I cannot conceive in the spring!!!Our budget cant handle 4 bdays and Christmas all with in 5weeks! Enjoy all that freezing snow!
ReplyDelete