This is a video of me in the centrifuge at 9 G's. I'm not as bad as some but I look kind of funny. Remember I don't have a good body type for this stuff. I am in a big capsule spinning super fast. The camera is in the capsule with me. You have to squeeze your whole body to keep blood from going down.....away from the brain. So by the end, I could probably only see about the size of a quarter and then would have passed out.
This is another guy in my group, but had to be included. It is not for those with a weak stomach. If you can make it through the whole thing you are a stronger person than I am.
Empuje, empuje! Mas, mas, mas!!!! Here comes the head. Good job Trent.
ReplyDeleteThe one dude puking is awesome.
- Adam
I love the fact that he pukes all over himself, and THEN reaches down nonchalantly for the barf bag! You ARE a one-eyed seriel killer Trent!
ReplyDelete-Louis
That is awesome Trent! That poor guy, I have never seen a fountain of puke like that before! yeah, a little late for the barf bag....
ReplyDeleteThat was awesome! Trent you looked like a chicken that was getting the life sqeezed out of it. I agree with Adam, little late on the barf bag. Man that guy looked defeated. I'm up late putting a bike together for Taylor and Jill is distracting me with me Shelton home videos. Hope you guys are well. We miss having you around.
ReplyDelete-Jeremy
OH MY GOSH I had to plug my nose. Poor guy. Glad to see all is going well. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete