Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Christmas traditions: Gingerbread house decorating on Christmas Eve--Sorry dad.
Well, we had an exciting morning. It lasted a whole hour and a half. Brayden was up at 6:30 and ready to go. He had to work pretty hard to get Lane out of bed. Amelia slept through most of the commotion but woke up in time for waffles and our special cinnamon syrup. We usually do crepes but we couldn't find any good fresh fruit. Anyway, Brayden's favorite gift was his hotwheels city track and Lane just liked tearing open any present he could get his hands on. His favorite toy was the "safe-cutter" knife I got from The Pampered Chef. That kid loves anything related to cooking or dishes. They have had to cut up all their food at every meal since with their new "safe" knife.



Anyway, Amelia broke out in hives for some unknown reason at about 4pm and still isn't doing very well. Haven't figured it out yet, but she is on Benadryl around the clock. Here's a picture of her rash for those of you who are medically inclined.


Trent got an ice cream maker, some used golf clubs-bag-and carrier, and guns which he bought for himself last month. He surprised me with a Vita-mix despite all the Pampered Chef stuff I bought for myself.
It was a good morning. We played and then all layed down for an afternoon nap, then played some more.... then went to the neighbors for games (the Wii) and dessert.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Trent and Karie! I enjoyed your videos. I was a little disappointed that Trent didn't purge several times for me, but I was able to see some of that in the second clip. I'll have to get Mark to come and watch those. Glad you had a great Christmas. Karie, Mark got the same pampered chef pitcher that you did, and he also got a blender....not a fancy vita mix though. He was thrilled. We will definitely check back so we can stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Sheltons! I hope Amelia is feeling better! Are you guys freezing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like christmas was good to ya'll. how's ND? cute pics and stories

    ReplyDelete