Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!!

We got another 6 inches last night. Depending on where the drifts are, there is between 2 and 5 feet of snow at any given place. Soon, our driveway will be more like a tunnel. It's fun though. Trent and Lane visited Lake Medagoshi and got to play on it. There are cars parked on it way in the background...crazy.

Sorry, got a little carried away with my cute little pink snowball. I love her.

FYI-rash went away...never figured out what it was.

3 comments:

  1. So as promised I snooped my way to your blog and went ahead and took the liberty of adding you. Feel free to check us out too. By the way I did not realize that Emilia's rash was so bad the poor kid. Hopefully that does not come back.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karie!! You guys are so cute and I love your little girl!! Thanks for letting me know you have a blog! We have one too...gmsessions.blogspot.com. I'm so glad that things are going well for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the close-up of your Pink Little Snowball!

    ReplyDelete