Holy Smokes!!! Put a few boys together and it was seriously like a tornado in a trailor park. We managed to make it through the craft for the first ten minutes but it was history after that. We couldn't hold their attention for more than 2 seconds...literally. I should probably post a picture of us pulling our hair out instead. My boys have never been so out-of-control as they were today and that is saying a lot because others will tell you that they are always out of control. They didn't even pass out their own Valentines, we just threw them in the boxes for them as they were heading out the door.
On a lighter note, we were going to a Squadron potluck last week and as we were getting the boys ready after their bath we heard Amelia in the bathroom. We found her here....
A few more just for fun.
Sorry your party didn't turn out! At least they got to burn off some energy. Boys are crazy... it is funny how they are wired so different. I remember going to story time at the library when Kyler was a baby and noticing how halfway thru story time most of the boys were already out side... they were done:) Next we would watch as all girls would come out with their parent after it was all through :) Funny. Amelia is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteHi Karie-
ReplyDeleteIt's me...Carrie (Roylance) Carson! I found your blog on Mindy's. I hate facebook (that's how I found her), but it has allowed me to reconnect with some great friends! Your family is adorable and you all look so happy. I can only imagine the tornado of activity your boys must create and that little Amelia is such a cutie!!!
I'm thrilled that I have found you and hope you don't mind me checking in to see how life is going for you in North Dakota (Brrrrrr)!
Halarious! I can just see a group of kids out of control. We did a little cookie decorating with a few other kids too. I love holidays.
ReplyDelete