Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Videos...As Promised

We spend an hour a day dancing...usually Kung Fu Panda and Mulan warrior fighting but "Jesse's Girl" is also a favorite due to Uncle Trevor's Rock Band and Guitar Hero.

Watch Lane in background.

Despite what these next two look like, it is really supposed to be ninja moves, not a ballerina.




Bombs Away...

4 comments:

  1. Jessie's Girl is also one of Andrew's favorite songs. We have the CD, the record, and I used to think Rick Springfield was hot back when he was on General Hospital. HA! I love your boys' ballerina moves. Did Trent teach them? Thanks for posting the bombs away video. Such daring children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so fun to watch! Kyler watched with me and he said Hey I remember those guys. They helped me find toys at their house! :)
    Kyler loves that part of mulan too! he always requests to have his shirt off and do moves like the captain guy. Brayden is good, looks just like the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the videos. Man, your boys are talented! I especially loved Lane's awesome face plant...and you saying, "Don't step on your sister!" (I don't exactly remember how you said it...but it was funny...and it sounded just like me yelling at Matthew!) I definitely think you are one of the funnest Moms I know!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm...the jumping from the nook space onto the couch looks an aweful lot like something I saw their mama doing a number of years back at a certain dorm 5 dorm room.

    "Hot lava" ring a bell???

    ReplyDelete