Well, I have three days left before I go solo for a while. Trent will be leaving on Sunday and my sister, who has been visiting, goes back home. I guess it is nothing my friends from medical school or the military haven't already experienced, but I am a little nervous. Trent will be gone most of March, then come home and leave again for most of April. Hopefully during his 2 weeks home, we will make it to Disneyland for our family vacation. Living anywhere else I wouldn't worry as much, but we are literally restricted to our house and a small indoor playground. It is just too cold. Today I think it was -30 with the windchill.
Anyway, here is a cute clip of Amelia. She is becoming quite the showoff.
Brayden and Lane are great with the exception that Lane has colored on nearly every surface of the house. Brayden never went through that phase, but every day I find a new place where Lane as left his mark. I finally found one that is not removable. Pen carved into the entertainment center armour. I don't know what to do with that kid.
I am plugging away each day...busy with JoySchool for Lane and a neighbor boy and I started working again. Two half days a week is all but hopefully it will work out well. I can say finally that I am sick of cold and snow and ready for it to warm up at least enough to go for a walk outside. Now I am starting to realize why everyone in the military tries to get out of coming here. Thank heavens for good friends and a great husband.
Anyway, here is a cute clip of Amelia. She is becoming quite the showoff.
Brayden and Lane are great with the exception that Lane has colored on nearly every surface of the house. Brayden never went through that phase, but every day I find a new place where Lane as left his mark. I finally found one that is not removable. Pen carved into the entertainment center armour. I don't know what to do with that kid.
I am plugging away each day...busy with JoySchool for Lane and a neighbor boy and I started working again. Two half days a week is all but hopefully it will work out well. I can say finally that I am sick of cold and snow and ready for it to warm up at least enough to go for a walk outside. Now I am starting to realize why everyone in the military tries to get out of coming here. Thank heavens for good friends and a great husband.
Bye to your doggies! I don't know how you did it. I have always wanted a dog again, but don't know when I would be up to the extra work :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck next month and in april! I hope it starts warming up for you....
Karie-- Glad you found a good home for Rudy and Reese. They are great dogs and I'm sure they'll love their new home. AND, if you ever need a break from the crazy...CALL ME! Since Jan 1st Jon's been gone 28 days already. At least we can talk to him every day. BUT, I am tired!! Today when the boys were playing on our swing set I thought of your family. Jacob said, "Mom, do you remember when Brayden's Dad fixed our swing set?" We miss you...
ReplyDelete