Okay, I know it has taken too long to post but I'll try and fill you in. It's been hard for me to get motivated these past few weeks. This pregnancy is kicking my butt...that's right...#4. I don't feel ready for this in any way, but too late. I am 11 weeks and have been sooo sick. Some days I would rather die. The mornings seem to be getting better at least where I can function and get stuff done. I have finally gotten rid of a few stresses in my life and things will hopefully start to slow down...yeah right. Trent and I spoke in chruch yesterday and it went quite well. I ducked out of a play/musical I was supposed to sing in for church, it was just too much. Kids started school, and I am still working 2 half days a week. We should get our orders to move this month and be out by October if all goes well.
So, I loaded my pics totally out of chronological order so I will organize this post by child starting with Lane. Today was his first day of preschool, very excited and had a great time. He is growing up a little, meaning not so high maintenance but still has a hard time focusing...I really have to get in his face to get his attention, but a very fun kid.
This is one of his buddies and neighbors in his class, Josiah.
BRAYDEN
Brayden's first day was last Thursday. We walked to school and Lane was pretty bummed he didn't get to ride the bike, but he got to ride it home after we dropped Brayden off.

Needless to say, he did great and absolutely loves it. Trent had a very difficult time giving him up and I would of although I know he will learn more from school than from me in my present condition. There are still all those worries...did I teach him all he needs to know and to stand up for what's right. Only time will tell, but so far he is on the right track. He even reminded me to have prayer before we left today. He has a temper and no patience, but can be so sweet. I was laying on the couch a couple weeks ago feeling awful and he said, "Mom since you're sick and can't do your jobs, I will do them for you." He is a great helper and very tidy.


Back at the beginning of August, Grandma and Grandpa Shelton came to visit us. We always love having them. The kids adore them and they always have a great time. Glenn is great at playing with them and they love it when grandma reads them stories. We love you guys. Lee Ann taught me how to use my pressure cooker and can my turkey from last T-day. Since then I have canned some beans from my food storage. Thanks Lee Lee.
A Sad Goodbye...our neighbors and good friends across the street moved...hopefully for just a short time. We had the best group of girls and boys on our street. We will miss you...already do.

AMELIA
This morning I lost Amelia and couldn't find her anywhere. Finally, I found her in Brayden's bunkbed laying flat looking up at a book. Silly girl. She is a treasure. So much fun and so cute at this stage. She is starting to talk and it is adorable. You can tell Trent has fallen for his little girl....finally!!!

She loves to help empty the dishwasher. That is our time together.

Goodies from the garden. Wish we planted less zucchini and more carrots. The cucumbers were just about right and we are waiting on the tomatoes but it just isn't warm enough...I don't think they will turn red. Oh yeah, and the red potatoes are coming up. That will about do it for the garden...good first turnout.

Here are some movies pics of Amelia. Too cute.
Yummy
Hey Girl-- Soooo good to hear about your cute kids. I can't believe you've already taken the plunge into kid #4. I'm still trying to talk Jon into it. It will probably take me a year! CONGRATS!!!! Hope you are feeling better soon. HUGS!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats officially :) So you WERE pregnant at Girl's weekend then? yeah :) I am excited for you guys! Amelia looks so much older lately!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so excited for you and Trent! Your kids are so adorable, not that I thought they wouldn't with you for a mother! I'm glad you're starting to feel better! I hope everything continues to go well for you!
ReplyDeleteHey! Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm impressed that you're blogging at all when you feel that sick. Way to go! It's so fun to see pictures of your kids...they're growing up so fast. You're a great mommy!
ReplyDelete