Sunday, September 20, 2009

Life in the fast Lane

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANE!!! He turned four and had a blast at this family party in Cody!!. He still thinks he had the coolest birthday party ever. Thanks everyone.Working on the Cody house... Hope the roof lasts more that a year dad.





Janelle and Amelia


Good job Brayden...he didn't last long though. It's hard work.
Finally got the air gun...actually geting somewhere. Look at these two boys. We moved the ladder so they couldn't get on the roof, but they will find a way....


Couldn't keep the boys off the roof. Just want to be part of the action.
Trent in his chem gear during his chemical warfare exercise. Looks comfy.


Yes....we made it on a date. Can you believe it? Spent almost a hundred bucks to go to the airforce ball but had to come home early because the babysitter was having trouble with the kids. Bummer. Trent is his mess dress, aka tuxedo.


The view from our back window. THey are just waiting for us to leave so they can demolish our house. There used to be houses where that digger is sitting. THey are scooping out the basement.



Here is Lane pulling Amelia in the wagon on his bike. It was so cute.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You guys have been busy! Karie I LOVE your kids. I think that your family is so great and I don't want this to be all sappy and stuff but I Love how you and Trent are raising them and I hope Nick and I do as good of a job as you guys do! I can't wait to see all the stuff that is being done to the cody house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trent, I wish I could go to a fancy dance with that sweet tux. Can I barrow it sometime?!? When you come visit, you should wear that to church.

    ReplyDelete