Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Girly Mom

Okay, I can officially say I am a girly mom. After watching my friends put barretts in Amelia's hair when we went over to play and being made fun of because the poor girl couldn't see because her hair was always in her eyes I finally gave in. I bought a curling iron and some hair clips, etc. Acutally, I did attempt to make her look pretty on Sundays so I'm not a total failure, but I will say, it is totally fun to dress her up. We get ready together on Sunday mornings...hair, make-up, and jewelry. She loves it and i guess i do too. Thanks to my friend Jen, she has a cute collection of bows and jewelry already.
My baby girl all grown up. She loves those baby dolls.



Family pics turned out great this year. The brightness and contrast doesn't look so good here but the pics are fantastic.














At my sisters requests, here are some fun videos of my sweetsie girl.







1 comment:

  1. Cute Pics! Amelia is too funny. Madelyn watched the videos with me and couldn't stop giggling and saying "baby!" Glad you are enjoying your sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete