Friday, December 4, 2009

Let the Fun Begin

On December 1st, it actually started to feel like winter here. No complaining from me because the weather really has been great. Now it is freezing and snowy but the kids love it and I like a little snow with my Christmas music.
I totally love Christmas; however, it passes too quickly with all the projects you have to do for the holidays. Time to get all those last gifts made and all the goodie plates distibuted. This month will go especially fast as Trent is off toTexas for nine days and when he gets home we will only have a week before heading to Boise for our Christmas vacation. Well, I couldn't pass up some good pictures of my cute kids and if you get a chance to read this Trent, We miss you!!!



I am trying to knock out the To Do list quickly I guess. Gingerbread houses have already come and gone. Don't worry dad, I threw most of the candy away when they weren't looking.


Mom, here are those sweaters you got the boys last year. They looked so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment