Tuesday, January 5, 2010

One month and 2831 miles later

After getting home and reading everyone's Christmas cards, I felt guilty about not doing them. So here is our run down...of December anyway.
The kids got to watch Santa fly in on a helicopter. It was like -7 degress and windy...but they obviously didn't mind.




December 12: Amelia turns two!! She was in heaven with her ballarina cake and got a new/used kitchen and a scooter.
Brayden turns 6. It was "the best birthday ever!" mainly because he got his first bionicle.
We celebrated a bit early since we left for Christmas vacation on his birthday.

And we are off on our road trip/Christmas Vacation. First stop, other than the hotel, Uncle Trevor's house. This is their wilderness in the back yard that we enjoyed exploring with the cousins.

Some fun with the Hagler cousins as well. Couldn't keep Trent from stirring up trouble and starting the snowball fight.

Brotherly love never ends. There go Trent and Trevor again.

Some of the cousins from the Shelton side.

Christmas with the Webb Clan...All 24 of us...IN ONE FREAKING HOUSE!!! Thanks again Brian and Anne for hosting.Christmas Eve!

Christmas Morning!



Now the trek home. Had to cram in a couple last activities of course.
Ice skating is by far one of Amelia's most favorite things to do.

Then we stopped at Janelle's and went skiing in Pomerell.
Brayden caught on super fast to skiing. Couldn't get him to stop for even a snack.


Lane did great too but a little more dramatic in the learning process.

Sorry Britt...didn't get any pics at your house when we stopped there but the kids love murphy...and you guys too.
Relaxing in the hotel on the way home after a nice soak in the hot tub and dip in the pool.


We made it home and this is what we came back too. Fun for us. We've been digging out the driveway a little each day since we've been back. The people watching our house couldn't quite keep up and also missed the sidewalk to our house so we have a nice path through the grass.

This is out the garage door.

Trent's ice skating rink in the back yard. He hooked the hose up to the washer faucet.

I was proud of myself for trying to build a slide out front. I'm sure Trent will make some improvements but it's not easy with this big belly.



Okay, this will probably be the last post for a while. I just registered to retake my boards next month and my spare time will be devoted to studying. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and thanks to all the family for a great trip.
Hugs!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still considering sending out my Christmas newsletters. lol I love catching up on everyone in the ward. I forget that it's Winter in other places. After perusing a few of your old posts I realize YOU'RE PREGNANT! Congrats!

    And your little girl's hair is adorable in those hair pics. Terribly embarrassing moment: I went to pic Gabby up from Kindergarten yesterday. I saw her down the sidewalk coming out of class with pigtails. I thought, Oh, Danny put her hair up? Wow. Then as she got closer I realized, nope, that's the pigtails I put in her hair the day before, that she played in, and slept in, and wore again. Soooo sad. But I've never even thought of using a curling iron.

    Anyhow, your family is adorable. I can't wait to hear (read) about the newest Shelton. :)

    ReplyDelete