14 years ago
Thursday, March 18, 2010
All About Me
So, I usually blog about the kids but I figured I'd better give an update. No baby yet. There have been several false alarms where I thought it was time but then the contractions just stopped. I had been contracting last night for about four hours every ten minutes but they just weren't strong enough to go in, so I didn't. Finally at midnight I said, well, I am going to try and go to bed and if it's for real, then I'll wake up. I only woke up once an hour to a hard contraction before they stopped completely about 5am. After having Amelia natuarally, I'd really like to do it again, but I'll probably wimp out. Regardless, tomorrow I go to the hospital if the baby isn't here yet. As of last week, I was dilated three cm and over the past week, all my symptoms have intesified ten fold so I keep thinking it can't be much longer. I have reached that miserable point and have tried everything to get her here, including pressure points. Really, all the working and walking, etc. has done is make me crampy and uncomfortable. Apparently, I've got another stubborn child on the way. Anyhow, that is the status at this point and I am sure the next blog will have some more interesting reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there!!! Hope she comes soon :) no more false alarms! Hey btw I made your buttermilk pancakes today and they were a big hit! so fluffy and goooood. I love all your recipes!!!!
ReplyDelete