Savanna Marie Shelton to our family.
This is the night before. Yikes...scary smile.
8:30am-broke water...no change
1pm- start pitocin
2pm-contractions begin
2:45-excrutiating contractions begin
3:35-start pushing (going to die...lots of pain, etc)
3:37pm-delivery
End Result....tired mom, healthy baby Savanna. 7 lbs 2 oz 20 3/4" long
Kudos to Trent for getting the kids ready and putting pigtails in Amelia's hair. Looked better than the ones I do. Great job.
This is her serious face...see those two wrinkles between her eyebrows...that is classic Karie. I have those too...even when I'm not mad. Otherwise, she has trent's chin, brayden's cheeks, Amelia's right dimple, and Lane's forehead. I think she'll fit in.
Brayden's pretty happy to have her home too...now that the TV is off. We'll get one of Lane as soon as we catch him.
Okay, we caught him today.
BEAUTIFUL! She is precious.
ReplyDeleteWelcome Savanna
Congrats you guys! We love the name Savanna! She is a cutie. Great mustache, Trent! We think you look cute too. Karie, I too have the wrinkles between my eyes, but mostly when I am mad.....therefore, one day (years ago) Mark brought home some Botox for me. For three months I could not get those wrinkles to come back no matter how hard I tried. It was funny. Anyway, congrats on your new baby. She looks so sweet. You will have your hands full!
ReplyDeleteawwwh! Amelia is sooo sweet with her little sister. You can tell she loves her so much :) sweet sisters. Congratulations on your beautiful baby! I love the flips :) lol
ReplyDeleteSoooo sweet! What a treat to watch Amelia with her new baby Sister! CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Seriously Trent....you could have shaved that mustache in honor of Savanna's birth...j/k.
Oh Karie, way to go! She's absolutely beautiful! I hope your family adjusts well to this new little addition and that you have some time to recover and get some much deserved rest!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Karie! I can't believe I am so bad at keeping in touch. I didn't even know you were pregnant. WOW! What's it like having four? You're amazing!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS Sheltons! She's so cute and what an adorable name! Way to go Karie - you made it! Can't wait to meet the little darlin' this Summer!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! She looks so sweet. Congratulations you guys. We are so excited for you. I hope she is a good baby.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is so beautiful. I am glad all went well. Loves
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the Shelton Family. WOW....you guys have 4 kids! That is nuts! But what a good looking family you are. You're o.k to keep reproducing :) Hope you all are doing well. Fun to keep updated on ya'll.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the fantastic Shelton family! She is absolutely beautiful! Way to go! Glad everything went well! You guys seem the epitome of super hero parents. I'm sure getting back into the swing of life will come easily even with a new crew member.
ReplyDelete