Putting up the tree....This is Trent's FIRST REAL CHRISTMAS TREE. Can you believe that!!!??? I grew up with a real tree every year. Anyway, it's about as perfect shape as they come and it has such a strong smell. I haven't had a real one since we've been married. Brings back some great memories! Kids are in heaven.
I know this is old news for some of you, but we are very excited to announce that...(No, I am NOT pregnant) ....Trent received a position at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Radiology Program. We are very excited.
Also, Jesus...sorry, I mean my brother, Chris, came to visit us for Thanksgiving. The kids loved having him here. Lane inherited Chris's "chinese" shirt that he got from Africa. He loves it.
Chris was finally able to win over Amelia too. She wouldn't leave him alone after the first day.


Shake your bum bum!




No comments:
Post a Comment